Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
eComm Channel Manager - AFC
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provide strategic eCommerce Channel marketing and consumer management expertise to customer teams ensuring development of integrated business plans to efficiently achieve volume, share and profit objectives. Enhance strategic partnership with assigned customers by aligning brand imperatives with customer business models and sector imperatives. Deliver relevant actionable insights, and strategic leadership.
* Provide eCommerce Channel and Brand development leadership and expertise as subject matter expert and “Voice of Customer” for assigned customers and categories, generating implications and hypotheses to advance K-C and customer objectives.
* Influence development of customer/channel strategies and plans (3-year customer strategic plans, Joint Business Plan (JBP), Annual Operating Plans (AOP), current year plans) as needed by Channel Business Development in order to meet or exceed assigned objectives (i.e. market share, net sales and contribution). Apply and execute strategies to plans.
* Lead annual Sales Strategy marketing plan budget development and implementation to align brand and Sales Strategies with customer business models and department strategies.
* Develop strong sustainable relationships throughout the organization.
* Main contact to customer teams for all consumer strategy and Brand Strategy activities such as DPSM KPI’s, Signage and Insights.
* Support implementation of Innovation Summits and long-term business building sessions with customer.
* Ability to assess business dynamics and react to the recent Sales Strategy trends.
* Ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups.
* Ability to precisely communicate innovative Channel business solutions to Brand, customers and team leaders.
* Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
* Ability to operate and drive motor vehicle for business travel, with valid driver license.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Education required: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: Experience in developing customer relations and providing business analyses. Category and Customer sales experience. Strong persuasive, sales and analytical skills.
Experience/Qualifications: Minimum 3 years’ experience in consumer promotion, field sales strategies and/or marketing. Experience should include consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. Knowledge of Sales, Category and Space Management processes is a plus. Solid knowledge and demonstrated use of data access tools and intermediate to advanced PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Strong analytical skills.
Skills/Competencies: Results, strategy and vision orientation, leadership, strong oral and written communication, financial and budget management, ethical judgment and decision making, change management, analytical, project and risk management and building relationships
Other Skills: Cross-cultural, prioritization and time management, resources and team management, active listening, adaptability, coaching, interpersonal and social perspectives
Reports to Director Channel Strategy
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Provide expertise in channel, category, brand development and strategic leadership. Development of integrated business plans. Provide strategic insights. Indirect management of others may encompass 3-4 workers.
Travel may include (3-4 days a week) of work time. May include prolong periods of sitting, typing and viewing computer/laptop screens.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.