B2B Sales Representative at Paycom
Posted in Sales 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
Want to join one of Forbes’ fastest-growing tech companies?
As an elite sales representative at Paycom, you have the opportunity to work directly with key executives to understand short- and long-term business initiatives. You will work alongside C-suite players to create business solutions utilizing our technology.
Do you have what it takes to join Paycom?
- Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Consistent experience working toward a personal or professional goal
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic or volunteer environments
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards and rankings
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Energetic and passionate about one’s personal brand
- Professional approach to daily tasks and carrying oneself like an executive
- Comfortable working in a quota-driven environment
To ensure our sales force is fully prepared to meet its goals, Paycom offers award-winning trainings for representatives throughout their career, at all sales levels. With an industry-leading product to sell and an unparalleled commission structure, our sales representatives are equipped with the tools to succeed personally and professionally.
Our ongoing sales training program teaches Paycom’s sales process and unique human capital management product. You will be developed and mentored by our top sales executives. Our sales representatives consult with decision-makers in virtually every facet of business. They will understand how our world-class technology creates efficiencies and empowers clients to improve their business processes.
As our workplace awards attest, Paycom employees work as hard as they play. They thrive on collaboration, yet flourish in an environment that celebrates their individuality. Every local sales office celebrates success through President’s Club, team outings and a monthly celebration. Plus, Paycom offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance for employees for just $1 per pay period.
Paycom provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Paycom expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics. All qualiﬁed candidates will be considered.