Investment Analytics Intern at Wilshire Associates Incorporated
Posted in Information Technology 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Santa Monica, CaliforniaJob Description:
Wilshire Associates is a leading global investment technology, investment management and investment consulting firm with four business units including Wilshire Analytics, Wilshire Consulting, Wilshire Funds Management, and Wilshire Private Markets. Highly respected in all areas of its business, Wilshire Associates has offered customized industry-leading solutions meeting the needs of our clients for more than 30 years.
Wilshire Associates is currently seeking highly-motivate college undergraduate or graduate student to join our Santa Monica office in supporting our rapidly expanding investment analytics business.
- Utilizing Microsoft Power BI to build interactive, web-based dashboards for clients and prospects
- Interacting directly with the product team and relationship managers to scope out and build dashboards
- Assisting in organizing and utilizing data in SQL
- Assistance in client specific projects as well as ad hoc projects to improve internal processes and procedures.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Majors: All majors are encouraged to apply, however, a strong finance, business, engineering, mathematics, and/or statistics background is preferred
- Extensive experience with data visualization tools, specifically Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Microsoft Power Query and DAX
- Experience with SQL databases
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills as well as ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.