Executive Assistant / Chief of Staff at Edvo
Posted in Admin - Clerical 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Company: Channel Factory is a team of innovators and growth hackers working in the social video ecosystem since 2010. We strive to be the best and to build a sustainable business by figuring out whats next. We've been recognized by INC, Forbes, and TechWeek. We care deeply about Social Video, Brand-Safe Advertising and being the best partner we can for our clients.
REPORTS TO: CEO
THE OPPORTUNITY: Executive Assistant / Chief of Staff
Skills we look for:
- Analytical and results driven
- Passion for the details and takes pride in their work
- A strong communicator, collaborative, and a quick problem-solver
- Experienced in cross-functional communication across the team
- Can identify priorities while working with the CEO and ensure that all executives are aligned in communication
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Advise and support the CEO in managing priorities and setting short-and long-term strategy for the organization.
- Employ strategies that align the time and attention of the CEO to the organization's strategy, annual priorities, and timely initiatives.
- Coordinate across departments to maximize CEO participation in external events (i.e. events, speaking engagements or existing travel.
- Extensive calendar management with the ability to switch gears at the CEO's ever-changing busy schedule.
- Strategic project management at the highest level
- Assisting with carrying out and executing on decisions made by the CEO
- Handling all travel plans in an efficient and effective way
- Coordinating internal and external meetings, including the arrangement of in-office and out of office events and appointments
- Acting as the communication and organizational conduit between CEO and business associates
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/ATTRIBUTES
- 3+ years in an operations-oriented, detail oriented or executive assistant role
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient
- Internet savvy and strong research aptitude
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to write clear, organized and succinct memos and reports on business, marketing, and strategy topics
- Strong and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Extremely well-developed skills around the organization, balancing multiple priorities, and tracking issues through to completion
- Exceptional reasoning, problem-solving, and strategic thinking and planning skills with the ability to think ahead and advance organization towards its goals with urgency
- Ability to comfortably dive into most/any area of the business and work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Good sounding board for others in the company -- provide open, honest feedback
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics Expectations
- Candidate should be well-spoken, courteous, highly organized, and intellectually curious
- Candidate must show discretion and professionalism in conducting their work
- Candidate should be positive and proactive, with a can-do attitude that goes beyond what's expected
- Candidate should be self-motivated and able to figure out most tasks with little or no assistance (yet know when to ask questions when needed
- An open mind to different working approaches
- Above all, possess the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.