Senior DevOps Engineer at Talener
Posted in Architecture 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Our client is a venture-funded start-up in downtown San Francisco. They created a platform that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to “read” and summarize documents. Their technology is used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including both governments and corporations.
Our client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their San Francisco-based team. You need at least 8 years of software or ops experience and at least 3 years in a DevOps or SRE role. Their tech stack includes AWS, Chef, Jenkins, Python, and Elasticsearch. The must haves for this role include AWS, configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible okay), CI/CD, and strong scripting (Python or Ruby). Elasticsearch is a huge plus. You’ll be working on a small DevOps team with 2 other engineers, so experience at a start-up would be very relevant.
* 8+ years of experience in software engineering or infrastructure operations
* 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or SRE
* Configuration Mgmt (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
* Scripting experience with Python or Ruby
* Strong Communication skills
* Start-up experience
* Convenient downtown San Francisco location, near BART
* Full dental, vision, health benefits
* Continued learning budget and culture
* Catered lunches
* Flexible hours and vacation policy
Local candidates only please. Talener strives to meet their candidates and clients in person in order to ensure the right fit for everyone. Only candidates who are authorized to work in the United States for any employer will be considered. Our client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.