Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Our client is an established leader in the health and fitness industry. They have grown into an unrivaled lifestyle brand with offices located throughout the United States and internationally!
The Role Our client is seeking an experienced automation engineer to lead different projects, create automation frameworks and help in the overall SDLC. This person must demonstrate a passion for their craft, be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in their products and services.
* Hands on web and mobile testing
* Ability to create frameworks from scratch, Selenium
* Experience writing and optimizing SQL
* RESTful Web Services
* In depth automation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* CS degree
* 6-month contract
* Office located in Manhattan
* Remote flexibility