Retail Account Manager at Acer
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Acer America Corporation is a fast-paced, high-growth company, located in the heart of downtown San Jose, CA. We are part of a global company that is #2 in notebook market share with goals set on becoming #1. We are looking for a high-energy, creative and business-savvy individual to join our team and help us achieve our ambitions.
This position will be responsible for generating sales within continental US through a high profile partner relationship with named Acer National Retail authorized resellers. Duties include but are not limited to developing successful sales strategies that incrementally grows Acer market share within a defined customer set.
Primary responsibilities will be:
· This position is required to achieve a defined sales quota
· Manages relationships at the executive level as well as mid-management levels within the accounts that he/she are assigned.
· Provides timely and concise communication of Acer strategies, programs and product road map information to their assigned accounts.
· Responsible for developing the forecasts for each named account through gathering and analyzing the baseline data from sales-out reports, inventories, and trending this with competitive and general market data as available.
· Plan, develop, and implement timely product transitions as appropriate for all Acer product families.
Other duties include:
· Provide competitive market feedback (including competitive pricing, products, rebates, bundling deals) on a weekly basis.
· Provide input to channel marketing/product marketing for sales tools, demos and product requirements within their assigned customer base.
· Represents Acer at customer sponsored Trade Shows and other regional/national events as required.
· Schedule QBRs (Quarterly business reviews) when appropriate with the Executive Management teams of his/her named accounts.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interface with all levels of management.
· 2-5 years of retail sales or distribution experience is preferred.
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
* This is a regular full-time position with standard company benefits (including medical and 401k). This position will be located in San Jose, CA. We offer all our employees free parking in Downtown San Jose as well free access to our company gym.