Business Development Representative at JumpCrew
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
JumpCrew is helping businesses across the U.S. grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads and closing sales, we are able to accelerate the sales of our partners. JumpCrew is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for business of all sizes.
Creative and collaborative employees are driving the innovative solutions of JumpCrew. That’s who we are looking for! The team we are assembling for our sales department is invaluable in the growth of our organization. Creating opportunities, sharing our solutions and growing the business starts with a phone call.
About the role…
As a Business Development Representative, you are responsible for generating conversations with business to learn about potential partnership opportunities. From there, you will utilize product knowledge to share a competitive solution to address the company’s needs. As a member of the sales team, you will collaborate with your coworkers and managers to executive on proposals to drive sales.
What you will be doing…
- Inbound and outbound calls, emails and proposals to expand business relationships
- Full sales cycle management including prospecting and qualifying
- Communicate value of products to business owners over the phone
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working with a CRM
- Hunter mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Challenger personality
What we offer…
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Modern and fun to use technology stack
- Positive and collaborative culture
- Sales training
- Additional perks – think lunch and happy hour!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.