Sr Vice President, Human Resources-IT at TSYS
Posted in Finance 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Columbus, GeorgiaJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
This seasoned professional will provide HR business partner leadership for TSYS' global technology team. Partners with the Chief Information Officer and other executive leaders to develop human capital support to deliver the business strategy. Provides leadership, guidance and counsel in areas such as management practices, team member relations, and compliance. Partners with talent acquisition resources to deliver on the organization's needs. Works collaboratively with the business, HR colleagues, and Communities of Expertise (COE) to develop and execute plans to design, build and grow high performing teams. Contributes to cross functional HR initiatives, balancing business unit and enterprise people needs. Champions a high growth, innovative culture.
- Develop an understanding of the technology team's business and goals. Translate business requirements into a people strategy for the development of needed programs. Partner with COEs in socializing, tracking progress, and managing change associated with programs.
- Understand talent demand and supply in the segment. Work with talent acquisition resources to create and execute on a plan to meet business requirements, working closely with the enterprise functional leaders where responsibilities intersect.
- Grow the segment's HR capabilities through development activities, cross training, and coaching.
- Lead succession planning, talent reviews, and other efforts to build organizational capabilities.
- Work with HR colleagues and business leaders to drive process improvements.
- Not an exhaustive list; will perform other duties as assigned.
- 10 years of relevant HR experience, including 5 years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to write clearly and create briefings/presentations. Ability to convey messages, to a broad range of audiences, with the intended impact
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience with global teams
- Ability to travel (approximately 20%)
- Experience leading HR teams located outside North America
- Experience working with technology teams
- Basic knowledge of technology-related terminology and methodology
- Experience working in or as a consultant to a Fortune 500 company
- Significant experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Leader
- Master's degree from an accredited institution
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.