Technical Lead Channel-Digital : Front End Development_ at Tephra Inc
Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Front End Tech Lead should have experience in developing enterprise-grade, cross-platform mobile and desktop apps on various platforms like Android, iOS & Windows (Native & Hybrid); Knowledge of UI libraries like Framework7, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, Ionic. Familiar with MV* and UI frameworks like Angular JS, React JS, Node JS. Experience with TypeScript, C#, Xamarin, React Native, Native Script, Swift, Objective-C or Android Java, Cordova.
- Understand and help architecture definitions for internet and or mobile channels leveraging various mobile platforms.
- Lead Digital project and strong knowledge in latest disruptive Digital technologies.
- Developing demanding web front-ends for all screen sizes and devices (Responsive design / mobile first.
- Work in with various mobile services such as location, messaging, multi-media, notifications, multitasking and securing / sharing application data leveraging Android.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Create business architecture models that reflect customer strategies and goals
Qualifications: (Please list all required qualifications) Click here to enter text.
Must Have competencies ::
- Experience with enterprise architecture best practices, excellent leadership and motivational skills. Knowledge of Mobile security architecture and MDM.
- Experience in appstore deployment process
- Performance fine tuning & Security implementation
Good to have competencies::
- Experience in large Digital Transformation programs. Expertise in various PaaS and MBaaS. Knowledge of Azure & AWS. Knowledge of Agile best practices and CI/CD.
- Exposure to integration with google home/Alexa
Must Have: B-Tech/ BE in IT/CC.
Good to have: M-Tech / ME in IT/CC. Certification from reputed agency in must have technologies.