AEM Architect (Adobe Experience Manager) at Tephra Inc
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
AEM Architect needs to be a subject matter expert on WCM domain; Conceptually understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs document and architecture for Multi-Channel Digital transformation programs. Application of WCM solutions to online and digital marketing needs is a must.
- Perform design and development activities for our most complex and large implementations
- Articulate technical solutions and how they can solve client business problems to terms of technical and non-technical audiences
- Optimize web solutions and architecting to accommodate performance requirements.
- Work with solution team and provide the technical suggestion or solution specifically covering AEM application runtime servers (author/publish), web server dispatcher caching and rewrite rules.
- Provide operational support at the infrastructure and application level, management & monitoring.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills
- Able to define implementation processes, quality gates and standards
- Have to build and strengthen a team-oriented environment and to mentor and guide others.
- Setting up AEM/CQ 5 Framework for Development and Server environment.
- Provide optimized solution on complex functionality and third party application.
- Manage SVN Repository Server & freeze release for staging server.
- Coordinate with Customer, other teams, third party api provider for integration with back end code.
- Interact with team to resolve any technical difficulty.
- Implement new extension on Web application server.
- Implement Web services architecture if required
Must Have competencies :
- AEM Certification
- Assist in the initial gathering of technical and functional requirements from clients during on-site discovery phase
- Ability to build Solution Architecture based on requirements & availability of existing IT landscape for CQ5/AEM Solution
- Extensive knowledge of setup and configuration of the Adobe Experience Manager WCM product
- Strong knowledge about SOA, Entity Framework, and MVC design patterns etc.
- Perform product and technology research and analysis to formulate solutions to client specific requirements
- Evaluate third party software involved in client specific solutions and make recommendations
- Develop and document the detailed technical design for selected product solution
- Team player who can work independently at customer site
- Experience implementing, enhancing, and troubleshooting AEM installations and administration issues
- Extensive knowledge of Integration with Third party services, SOAP base, RESTfull services etc.
- Extensive experience in application deployment (Cloud deployment/In-house deployment).
- Excellent communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
Good to have competencies::
- Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Self motivated and dependable.
- Third party application integration.
- Experience with multiple delivery platforms such as mobile versus desktop.
- As needed, assist System Specialist in deploying (installing) software solution at client site.
- Experience in front end technologies, HTML5, JS, Jquery and framework technologies (e.g. Spring / Hibernate/.LESS)
Must Have: Bachelors in Computer Science/IT, BE Computers/IT; AEM Certification.
Good to have: Masters in Computer Science/ IT, ME Computers/ IT. Certification from reputed agency in must have technologies.