UX Designer-Digital at Tephra Inc
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Clara, California
Our client is looking for an exceptional User Experience Designers (at all skill levels) at their Our ClientInteractive Unit in Santa Clara, CA.
Candidate to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on projects that take ideas from concept to production. Expect a lot of direct client interaction as well as work with remote teams. Designers are required to quickly assess complex problems and produce world-class user interface designs across platforms. A majority of work will focus on enterprise level applications (deployed on smart phone, tablets, kiosks, desktops, as such anything with a screen is fair game).
A portfolio of previous work is required for consideration to this position. The position is based out of our studio in Santa Clara, CA and candidates should be prepared to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Discuss projects with clients to understand the business objectives, user needs, and define UX goals
- Scope and plan user experience design activities for a project and track status and progress
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements to create intuitive user-centered design solutions
- Conduct early stage design and feature definition activities, collect and analyze user needs
- Work with researchers to understand findings and incorporate into current design (assist as needed)
- Create system and application concepts by defining information architecture, design patterns and paradigms, task flows, wireframes mockups and other design guidelines
- Generate user interface design specifications, presentations, and other documentation needed to communicate interactions, design direction, and ideas
- Present designs to diverse audiences both in person and in written reports
- Work with multiple stakeholders during development process: clients, program and product managers, researchers, visual designers, and developers to assist in design activities and get support
- Review work of software development teams and fellow designers