Technical Training Manager - Learning and Development at Tephra Inc
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Edison, New Jersey
Job Description :
The Training Manager (TM) position is involved strategically and tactically in all aspects of the Learning and Development in Our Client’s North America (NA). The TM is the leader of the Technical and Process training programs in NA geography. Planning and arranging /delivering technical & process programs in NA for nearly 40,000 associates. Ideal candidates will have an innovative approach to training and solid Learning acumen. Key attributes include skilled delivery of professional training and instructional design concepts.
The TM will need to be an active member of the North America Talent Development (TD) team to promote change and carry the core value of learning and sharing. Actively manage deployment of training programs and monitor compliance. Act as a proactive and productive partner with the business units and Corporate, to make a positive impact on key business training projects.
- Lead all aspects of the technical and process training programs in NA geography.
- Foster competency development and growth of Our Client’s employees based on account / business unit needs as well as organization focus areas
- Facilitate orientation and training classes; communicate policies and procedures to all associates as needed
- Determines training objectives by conducting analysis of overall needs and specific skills or knowledge gaps
- Maintain the external training vendor relationships, including negotiations and timely billing/chargeback to accounts.
- Maintain pool of internal faculty, specifically in North America. Utilizing all other available internal/free learning resources to the maximum before opting for vendor training.
- Maintain good rapport with other internal customer groups that can help deliver internal programs, including regional TD teams, CoE, Alliance groups, etc.
- Manage the learning cycle for the technical/process training programs
- Establishes processes to monitor results of training and collect feedback on training instructors to determine effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Provides input to Talent Development budget for the Technical/Process Training area
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Deliver few Technical / Process / Leadership programs
- Remotely manage 1-2 direct reports including their goal setting and performance appraisals
- Highly knowledgeable of technology software and digital technologies
- Ensure that training is tracked and recorded, including progress and skill sets in the LMS
- Execute training programs within budget and on time
- Administer methods for gathering and tracking training metrics
- Analyze and understand data for training process improvements
- Communicate Learning initiatives and statistics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ year’s experience in Learning & Development
- Resume that shows steady progression in Training/Learning Management
- Experience delivering training to all levels in an organization
- Experience managing multiple training initiatives
- Experience developing and implementing department goals and strategies based on broader organization goals.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced IT business consulting environments with changing initiatives, direction, and strategy.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines.