Selling Branch Manager at Command Center
Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
As a temporary staffing organization, we take great pride in not only putting a strong emphasis on our customers and fulfilling their expectations but also on our branches. We fully empower each branch and give them the autonomy to make strong and sensible business decisions that will lead to their overall success. In order to continue with these objectives and more, we need exceptional, motivated, capable, driven people who are looking for a work environment that is outside the corporate norm. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative environment where each team member directly contributes to the company’s success—usually in more ways than one.
Command Center is a publicly-traded company in the process of growing and improving operations across the country. We invite you to be part of that growth and part of our team focused on building a quality company with quality people.
We are proud to announce an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Selling Branch Manager in our Nashville, TN office.
As the Selling Branch Manager, you will help advance the established Command Center brand in the Nashville area through tenacious sales, networking, and recruiting. This role requires a self-motivated, dynamic leader with experience in both operations and sales management. Must have reliable transportation for daily local travel and be able to work extended hours including early mornings, evening and weekends as necessary.
Command Center offers high earning potential through our Base of $40,000-$45,000 annually + Commission (monthly bonuses) compensation. Bonus potential is unlimited!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct daily operations, ensuring all branch processes are performed to company standards
- Lead, develop, coach, and motivate branch staff and create a strong team environment
- Ensure all financial performance goals are met, including sales and profit goals
- Proactive B2B sales and account management with the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent Command Center
- Full P/L oversight including forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Developing strong pro-active client relationships, understanding customer business requirements and, exceeding customer expectations
- Maintain company standards for policies and practices within the branch
Ideal candidates will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience managing a sales and/or operations team
- Be a proven problem-solver with excellent client management skills
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Possess the ability to prioritize and delegate assignments
- Have demonstrated abilities to coach and develop individuals and a team to high achievement in both sales and service
- Have a bias for action and a sense of urgency
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Be articulate and effective verbal and written communication
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess strong computer skills
We are also pleased to offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, holiday, sick, and vacation pay after the initial waiting period.