Director of Audit at DJs Recruiting Service
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Candidates must currently (or recently) have IT Audit Advisory experience with a Big-4 or national CPA / Consulting firm.
We are a fast growing specialized boutique technical advisory firm looking for an ITS (IT Security / Audit / Services) Director. You will have the opportunity to grow your career in a collaborative environment that is a playground for highly skilled, self-motivated professionals. You will manage project teams to review and assess the IT environments, risks, and controls related to SOX compliance, internal audit projects, and SSAE 18 compliance for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to the largest entertainment and public companies in Los Angeles.
If you’re interested, here is the challenge for your first year with our firm:
- Provide guidance and advise project teams and firm clients in developing and enhancing IT system controls and resolving identified deficiencies within the IT department of our clients
- Recommend internal control solutions that balance client resource constraints with the need to mitigate risk
- Responsible for negotiating the scope of the work, bill rates, and budgets for recurring projects at existing clients Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships
- Oversee successful project completion by prioritizing manager and senior tasks
- Bachelors degree is required in a related field; information systems, computer science, business, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands-on knowledge in IT consulting, IT internal audit, IT compliance, and SSAE 18 engagements Experience working in a large public accounting or consulting firm is required
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage small and large IT audit engagements
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible, team player and deadline oriented
- Exceptional client service skills, ability to handle challenging client service interactions
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA or CIA certifications desired
- Flexibility with travel to clients within the Greater Los Angeles Area
Upon successfully demonstrating the skill set listed above you will have the opportunity to earn a promotion to Practice Leader. As a Practice Leader you will be responsible for:
- Business development at your assigned existing clients
- Assisting the partnership group in managing one of the administrative functions of the overall firm which include Human Resources, IT, Accounting, Scheduling and Recruiting