Software C/C++ Embedded Engineer
Location: Chantilly, VA
- US Citizenship is required.
- US DOD Secret or Top Secret security Clearance.
Direct Opportunity. Excellent Benefits
Write stable, robust C applications and libraries for a variety of platforms Engage in reverse engineering of existing applications and libraries.
- Required Experience writing C/C++ Experience debugging applications
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS)
- Familiarity with at least one mobile or embedded platform programming environment.
- Knowledge of internals of one or more operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with kernel-level programming and/or debugging
- Experience reverse engineering existing applications and libraries Experience with IDA Pro or Hopper.
- Experience with cross-compilation and multi-architecture Code.
- Experience writing/debugging network based applications ·
- Experience writing/debugging multi-process/multi-threaded applications.