Revenue Cycle Analyst at Addison Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
The Revenue Cycle Improvement Manager is responsible for functioning as the subject matter expert and working closely with Directors and Practice Managers of their assigned region(s) to optimize and coordinate revenue cycle/billing activities. The ultimate goal for the Revenue Cycle Improvement Manager is to ensure optimal A/R performance by practice.
- Work with region(s) to establish and monitor edits, write offs and denial activities in compliance with federal/state laws and payer-specific billing requirements
- Assist with monitoring and reporting of identified process opportunities
- Meet regularly with Directors and Managers to assist with resolving revenue issues.
- Serve as the liaison between Practice Operations and Revenue Cycle.
- Develop and sustain excellent working relationships with assigned Directors and Practice Managers.
- Represent the Revenue Cycle department on work groups and/or task forces.
- Monitor production reports and provide guidance based on production statistics.
- Work with practice sites to ensure all billable events are reconciled and submitted in timely manner.
- Provide feedback regarding claim productivity and quality.
- Management to address escalated claim & patient account problems.
- Serve as the liaison and advocate between Practice Operations and Revenue Cycle to monitor revenue team responses to practice issues / concerns and ensure appropriate follow-through.
- Work with Training & Development Manager to assess the training needs of staff in the practices and ensure successful training.
- Collaborate with Revenue Cycle Management team, follow-up of concerns expressed by patients, practices, and physicians.