AEM Senior Architect/ Lead at Tephra Inc
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
- AEM Architect to partner with the Project Manager to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
• He has to report work progress to the manager & the client on a periodic basis.
• Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team’s deliverables.
• Participate/Lead in design discussions & client meetings.
- Follow & Contribute to the organizational best practices/policies.
• Review code from development team before it is pushed to our QA environment.
• Push code to the QA environment after the code is reviewed. .
• Work with CR Manager for release management.
• Be an active developer and contributor to the team’s delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• Be the technical lead for all Adobe AEM issues and delivery.
- Over 10+ year experience developing J2EE web applications.
• Over 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using AEM.
• Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
• Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
• Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in integrating AEM repository with sitesearch tools like GSA or SOLR.
• Excellent Analytical, Programming and debugging skills.