Analyst Relations at Tephra Inc
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Clara, California
We are looking for an analyst relation expert to help influence and drive conversations with analysts and community influencers in the artificial intelligence space. You will be partnering closely with product marketing, product management on a holistic analyst program. This position offers the opportunity to blend high level, critical thinking with tactical operational activities.
• Lead the overall strategy for analyst relations to identify opportunities for impact scaling of ignio’s AR program.
• Identify, develop, and manage the relationships with key analysts and market influencers; brief analysts on key product launches and industry moments.
• Execute briefings and inquiries with relevant analysts and company spokespersons to establish Digitate as a leader for enterprise artificial intelligence in the minds of analysts.
• Influencing analysts likelihood to position ignio favorably in their research reports and recommend us to clients.
• Assist internal subject matter experts and spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for an analyst audience.
• Deliver on-going AR program activities such as analyst briefings, events, inquiries, reporting and other core program tactics
• Prioritize and manage incoming requests for information, research review, customer references, event speakers, and research
• Driving alignment with sales, marketing and product engineering to maximize awareness of customer requirements, existing market evidence, and AR program impact
• Experience delivering analyst summits and other events is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
• In terms of total number of years in experience, we need someone with at least 15 years. But specifically in analyst relations, we need someone who has done it for at least 4 to 7 years.
• 4-7 years of AR experience interacting with Gartner, IDC, Forrester and other major IT industry analyst firms
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong project management skills
• Creative thinker with bias for action
• Clearly understands technology and business values
• Attention to detail
• Natural tendency to invent, simplify, and take innovative approach to AR