Physical Therapist at Jewish Child and Family Services
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Jewish Child & Family Services (JCFS) provides vital, individualized, results-driven, therapeutic and supportive services for thousands of children, adults and families of all backgrounds each year.
The Integrated Pediatric Interventions (IPI) department works as a team with infants, toddlers, and young children with developmental disabilities and delays and their families to grow independence and help the children reach their greatest potential. The IPI team is seeking a Physical Therapist to work directly with clients in the child's home, their community, and/or at the JCFS/IPI clinic locations. The Physical Therapist will work in a fun, energetic, and team-oriented environment in partnership with Occupational, Developmental, and Speech Therapists to implement a whole child approach to treatment.
- Illinois Physical Therapist licensure
- Must possess -OR- be willing to obtain Early Intervention Credential in Physical Therapy
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and access to a reliable vehicle to travel in the Chicago metropolitan area, as this position requires site visits to locations which may or may not be accessible by public transportation
- Pediatric work experience including during fellowships and/or internship placements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Uses data driven and evidence-based outcomes based on standardized assessments
- Applies continuing education experience and theory to current caseload
- Provides parent education, modeling, coaching as appropriate
- Performs record keeping functions and other administrative duties as required by the Agency
- Adheres to Illinois Early Intervention policies for client work as well as continuing education
- Delivers physical therapy services in individual and/or group settings to clients
- Performs the full range of clinical duties including:
- Gathering and analyzing data
- Formulating an understanding of the clients’ needs, including the family
- Providing appropriate services
- Developing treatment plans and implement the intervention(s)
JCFS offers an array of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Paid sick and vacation time, Agency holidays, Pension, 403(b), Flexible Spending Plans, and Life Insurance.
Please visit us at http://www.jcfs.org
Jewish Child and Family Services (JCFS) is committed to serving the needs of the diverse Chicago metropolitan area. Accredited by COA, Charter member of CWLA, Licensed by DCFS
JCFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. JCFS provides a reasonable accommodation to those who need assistance in completing this application