at Tephra Inc
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
- Deliver product value propositions and presentations to customers tuned to customer and industry needs
- Attend meetings with sales & business development managers; serve as a technical expert
- Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to the Sales Team
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers to position the product
- Ensure that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture detailed technical requirements.
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
- Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation by collaboration with engagement managers.
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience in handling data in analyzing data details and accuracy and Overseeing data mapping processes
- Pre-sales experience in the analytics domain preferable in Banking, Retail or Communications vertical.
- Must have a sound technical background
- Must be familiar with open-source technology and components.
- Working knowledge of big data components
- Must be familiar with analytics software architecture
- Familiar with data warehouse, data lakes and master data management.
- Ability to give convincing presentations and demos in analytics.
- Awareness of industry landscape in analytics for banking, retail or Comms.
- Experience in a broad range of Solutions and sales
- At least 6 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting
- Multinational experience desirable
- Bachelors in Computer Science a must; MBA a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Self motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- US Green Card/US Citizen