Legal Secretary at Cambridge Professional Group
Posted in Legal 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
We are currently seeking a litigation legal secretary for a growing law firm in Atlanta. Legal Secretary will support 3 busy attorneys and must be able to handle a fast-paced environment. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to filing and calendaring,
maintaining attorneys’ time entry logs and accurate billing, dictation, formatting and filing of briefs, pleadings and other legal documents, coordination of meetings and conferences, and working on special projects as needed. Must be self-motivated and works well with a team. Excellent benefits and competitive pay. Great Location! Walking distance to shops and restaurants!
- Format and files briefs, pleadings and other legal documents in state and federal courts
- Prepare responses to complaints and discovery requests
- Maintains attorney time records and accurate billing
- Transcribes dictation from attorneys
- Corresponds with clients verbally and in writing and represents the attorney to the client in a professional manner
- Maintain attorneys’ calendars
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, organizing files in document management system.
- Professional demeanor, able to work in a fast paced environment. Maintain client confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.