Property Preservation Contractor at American Contractor Services
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mariaville, Maine
Regional Property Preservation Field Services Company is in search of additional crews throughout Maine. We specialize in; Property Preservation, REO & Property Rehab/Renovation Services.
Must have own reliable transportation, smartphone that can take good pictures and ability to use mobile apps, have a printer/scanner, be computer literate to process work order requests and reports, have own equipment to do lawn maintenance, installs, repairs, maintenance and/or clean-outs. Must be able to work independently, are driven to get the job completed on time and with quality. This is an independent contractor position and you are responsible for your own taxes and insurances.
We pride ourselves in completing every work order with quality results and by the due dates to our clients. Top skills that are most important in this industry are: Quality, Promptness (able to work with strict deadlines), Attention to Detail, and Organization. Experience in the industry is highly preferred.
- Lawn Services; Grass cuts, Tree & Shrub trimming/removal.
- Property repairs and tasks such as; lock changes, drywall, tarping a roof, roof repairs, fence / gutters / soffit installs and repairs, boarding up windows, securing pools, debris removal and more.
- Must have a general business license in the county you’re working in.
- Must have general liability insurance.
- Must have an active ME driver’s license and insurance.
- Must have your own equipment to perform all services.
- Property Preservation – 1 year
- Handyman or other Trade Service – 1 year
Maine (Counties: Somerset, Hancock, York, Cumberland, Androscoggin, Sagadahoc)