Applications Developer | Level II
Contract to hire
- IBM ODM, Java, JSP, JSF, Primefaces and Spring Framework
- JBoss, Liberty, Springboot, PCF Cloud platforms
- Oracle, SQL, Mongo DB, Hadoop
- SOAP/RESTful APIs, Swagger
- Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Containers
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. 5+ years of programming/ development experience preferred.
- Superior written communication, verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Java object-oriented application development.
- Agile software development
- Preferred REST/SOAP Webservices development
- TDD experience is preferred
- IBM ODM experience is a plus.
- Experience with all phases of with the systems development life cycle (SDLC) using
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques and best practices
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
- Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience
- Prior experience with iterative development is a plus
- Ability to rapidly learn technical/business techniques and disciplines
- Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables
- Insurance knowledge is a plus