Consultant, Manhattan PKMS at Tephra Inc
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Responsibilities of Role:
- Provide leadership to junior systems analysts and client personnel assigned to projects
- Should have ability to work directly with business users to help them in case of any issues occurred during warehouse operations.
- Should have the ability to prioritize multiple incidents effectively and address them properly to prevent any business loss.
- Providing enhancement/fix ideas to minimize production issues or for any new development and enhancement.
- Should have strong functional knowledge in Warehouse Management
- Should have strong PKMS application knowledge
- Should have experience in AS400 production support, maintenance and new development
- Should have hands-on experience in AS400 languages like RPG/400, RPGLE, CL/400, CLLE
- Should have experience in DB2/400
- Should have experience in design/developing labels using Markmagic tool
- Should have experience in Onsite-Offshore working model
- Should Have strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent discipline required
- A minimum of seven years prior professional consulting or equivalent business process industry experience
- Successful completion of at least two full life cycle implementations of an ERP system
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to facilitate discussions and negotiate mutually beneficial solutions when necessary
- Location - drivable distance to Allentown, PA