Blockchain Developer at GTT LLC
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Title: Blockchain Developer
Location: New York, NY 10003
Employment Type: Right to Hire or Direct Hire
- As a Blockchain Developer for our client you will be working with a design and technology services firm that builds innovative products for large enterprises and early stage startups.
- Our custom solutions range from blockchain solutions to Search and Analytics-based solutions.
- Our team has solid experience in several blockchain platforms and experience in building crypto currencies, tokens, crypto wallets, payments, securities lending, and collateral management systems.
- We are looking for blockchain developers and architects to develop new prototypes, pilots, and production applications using the latest blockchain technologies like Ethereum, Corda (R3) & Hyperledger.
- As a Blockchain Developer you will be design and implement decentralized applications and protocols
- Rapidly develop enterprise software applications and platforms using blockchain technologies
- Provide technical leadership on blockchain technologies and work across peer groups to develop blockchain solutions for the business Qualifications
- A degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter
- Experience developing traditional distributed systems
Have practical experience Developing on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda
- Experience with encryption algorithms, key management, and cryptographic principles
- Solid experience developing with Java, Solidity, Python, or GoLang.
- Experience with RDBMS a plus
- As a Blockchain Developer you will need an understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain technologies
- Experience with off-chain frameworks a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints are advantageous to this role
JD # 18-00281