Outside Sales Representative at Western Pest Services
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Toms River, New Jersey
Outside Sales Representative
Join an unstoppable force!
Western Industries is a premier provider of pest control solutions. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader.
We are currently seeking Outside Sales Representatives in the Ocean County area that are willing to work hard to grow our commercial business footprint. You would be joining a team of industry experts that are focused on generating new business while selling broad range pest control and management services, in support of our clients business objectives.
This opportunity would be based out of our branch in Toms River, NJ.
- A High-Energy, self-starter with the proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close a sale
- An individual who can demonstrate their ability to successfully meet and exceed their sales quota
- The ability to cultivate and build relationships while generating new business opportunities
- A sales professional with 2-5 years of experience within a service related industry
If you are a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and are seeking a new career or looking to expand upon existing sales experience, this may be the right fit for you. As an employee of Western Pest Services, you will be provided with all the tools and training you will need to be successful in starting or continuing a career in the pest control industry.
Let us share some important information about our company and benefits that demonstrate why you will want to pursue a CAREER with Western.
- Competitive Compensation; Base Salary & Commission
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, stock purchase, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Paid Training/Industry Orientation in our State-of-the-Artfacility
- Smartphone, Equipment, Uniforms
- Opportunity to obtain the State Pesticide Licensing (required)
- Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Advancement
To qualify for this position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
- 4 year college degree is preferred, but not required
- Have a satisfactory driving record (5 years)
- Be willing to attain a pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Willing to submit to pre-employment testing/review that meets company standards for driving privileges, as a condition of employment, to include:
- Drug screening
- Criminal Background Check
- Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report, (MVR)
- Health Examination
- Previous outside sales experience is preferred
- Previous experience in service industry or branch location
- Previous pest control industry experience is considered a plus, but is not required
Western Pest Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., a premier global consumer and commercial services company. The Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than two million customers in the United States, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe, Africa, Mexico, and Australia from more than 700 locations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEOC that promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively recruit women, transitioning military personnel, and veterans.
We offer a drug free environment. All successful applicants will be required to submit to pre-employment drug screening, criminal background check, motor vehicle history, and a health examination that meets company standards for driving privileges as a condition of employment.