Lead AR Analyst at Tephra Inc
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Analyst Relations (AR) Lead
AR Lead will be responsible for managing the analyst relations program for the EAS (Enterprise Application Services) business unit. This person will be facilitating a two-way communications process between internal messaging experts and the industry analysts. The person should possess marketing/external messaging experience and excellent communications skills. The person should have a firm grasp of the target market and understand corporate positioning and services messaging. Specific tasks include:
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with Our Client’s business unit leads to ensure that our Client is positioned ahead of competition in analysts’ reports
- Work with the EAS teams as well as other units within our client to put together a holistic messaging and value proposition .
- Developing and monitoring an analyst calendar for the business unit across the individual practice areas
- Preparing analyst briefing decks, responses, and documents, facilitating analyst briefings and interviews
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Support the marketing and corporate communications team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Support the central analyst relations team in other activities as required
Professional Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 10-15 years’ experience.
- Experience in enterprise applications space.
- Background in marketing.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships.
- Good communication, both verbal and written.
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Program management skills.
- Ability to work on Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint fluently.
- The individual should also be a polished communicator who can effectively represent Our Client in front of the various industry analysts.
- The AR professional should be able to engage/interact with the analyst’s along with the business unit teams.
- In the absence of the business unit leads, the AR lead should be able to play the role of a spokesperson and present the corporate presentation in front of industry analysts in a formal event or over the phone.
- Therefore, presentation skills are definitely desirable.