Pro AV/DS Sr Sales Specialist Sales at Singularity Search
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
With a primary focus of growing Digital Signage and Professional Audio Visual (Pro-AV/DS) vendor sales, the Professional Audio Visual Senior Sales Specialist serves as an extension of the technology category and is responsible for educating and enabling the sale of new and different technical products, programs, and services. Maintaining sound knowledge of diverse industry trends and technologies, the Pro-AV/DS Sales Specialist is responsible for leveraging their expertise, to build, position, and sell new and advanced Pro-AV/DS solutions, programs, and services.
This position will assume a leadership role on the team to train and mentor Sales Specialists, Inside Sales Reps and Field Sales. They will also be expected to participate in sales calls with sales teams to successfully sell and promote Pro-AV/DS products and services. Sr. Sales Specialist will communicate with staff to ensure that internal support team members understand, and are able to properly support sales opportunities. Maintains consistent communication with all regarding key initiatives pertaining to Pro-AV/DS to further grow profitable business.
This will include providing specialized consultation, education, training, and sales resources to external partners and peers to enable vendor and reseller success and acts as an extension of the organization to drive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners. Creates and communicates tactical and strategic initiatives and forecasts aligned with the direction of the organization and vendor objectives.
- Serve as a dedicated resource that leverages Inside and Outside sales organization, expertise, and breadth of resources to facilitate the Pro-AV/DS Business Units objectives and identify key customers with in the segments
- Participate in joint reseller calls with sales teams to sell and promote Pro-AV/DS solutions.
- Leverage their extensive sales experience to train and mentor team members and sales.
- Assist Sales Management in identifying reseller opportunities and ensure appropriate action plans and follow up to support Pro-AV/DS sales initiatives.
- Be digitally certified and maintain certification(s) (CTS, DSCE, etc.)
- Gain mindshare and drive awareness of Pro-AV SMB strategy with focus on top sellers
- Work with the Pro-AV/DS Marketing team to help determine what products to promote and help set marketing plans
- Message & drive attendance to the Pro-AV/DS and associated vendors shows and events
- Proactively communicate & work with sales teams to drive and promote vendor promotions and programs
- Create and launch reseller and rep promotions geared to increase sales and broaden the reseller base
- Manage lead development, follow-up and closure; Provide support necessary to develop leads and follow them to closure
- Develop relationships with Pro-AV/DS vendor teams in order to improve collaboration and building strategic focus for reseller growth and acquisition
- Promote current manufacturer deals & programs to resellers
- Collaborate and coordinate with buyers, vendor reps and resellers on product forecasting.
- Become a resident expert on all specific manufacturer programs, product offerings.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the manufacturer’s key competitors
- Attend manufacturer trainings with and the manufacturer’s personnel and online, as needed or required
- Occasional travel is an expectation of this role
- Oversees consistency of maintaining, updating, coaching, monitoring and communication within CRM
- Sales management and business ownership of vendor program budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years’ experience in a sales position.
- Be digitally certified and maintain certification(s) such as CTS, CTS-i, CTS-D, DSCE, DCME, etc.)
- Knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques Computer literate with the ability to learn. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs required.
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Ability to travel 10+%
- Requires professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge Computer Products industry preferable