Email Marketing Specialist, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) at Universal Music Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
As the CRM Specialist, you are responsible for operating direct messaging programs on behalf of UMG, its labels, and its artists. This includes creating targeted audience segments, advising on communication strategies, and building and deploying campaigns that drive meaningful value through fan engagement and sales.
- Execute multi-channel marketing strategies for label newsletters, artist releases, and direct to consumer products
- Design, build and maintain email templates utilizing HTML & CSS and ensure messages are mobile-friendly
- Work with the label to manage the email process workflow including the development of the email calendar, collaborating on content, and obtaining approvals on email Manage segmentation of the database and implementing personalization and remarketing strategies
- Drive A/B testing on various campaigns to establish the most effective
- Test campaigns for rendering across email clients and gain approval from stakeholders
- Deploy email campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and mobile campaigns via SlickText
- Manage communication across other direct messaging channels as needed, with similar marketing strategies
- Ensure all CRM campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry as well as data privacy regulations
- Track analytics to determine the success of current marketing campaigns, while making recommendations for improvement.
- Intermediate knowledge of email tools, HTML, and CSS.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability to identify new audience types when presented with data.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Multi-tasker; able to track and manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of data privacy regulations such as COPPA and GDPR
- 3+ years front-end development or graphic design experience, CRM experience also preferred.
- Experience working with digital marketing teams and projects.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products preferred
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Production, Interactive Media Design, Marketing, or related field
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, & audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, we identify and develop artists and produce and distribute the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation, & entrepreneurship, we foster the development of services, platforms, & business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can find out more about us at www.universalmusic.com and view our current career opportunities at www.umusiccareers.com.