Summer Internship Program - 2018 at Dialogue Direct
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Job Locations: US-NY-Manhattan
Summer Internship Program - 2018
Job ID: 2017-1096
Position Type: Intern
If you are looking for ways to CHANGE LIVES AROUND THE WORLD, but don’t know how…. then DialogueDirect is the place for you!
Our Summer Internship Program runs for 10 weeks starting May 14th, June 4th or June 25th. So when can you start?
DialogueDirect is the world's pioneer in face-to-face field fundraising working on behalf of some of the largest charities and nonprofits in the world (Save The Children, ASPCA and The Nature Conservancy). We are dedicated to putting words into action and inspiring people to "Be the Change" they wish to see in the world. We take it upon ourselves to not only raise awareness about the outstanding charities that we represent, but to instill action and raise funds necessary for these charities to fight poverty and end injustices throughout the world.
As a Fundraiser, you are the most important element of our face-to-face fundraising strategy. You will go out to the public every day armed with knowledge and inspiration to share through meaningful conversations. With every successful dialogue, lives are changed around the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with the public (face-to-face)
- Pitch the charity in line with campaign messaging
- Present the benefits of supporting varying charitable projects
- Work in teams while reporting to a dedicated team leader who offers support and training, every day
- Progress in your role through training and guidance from leaders and team members
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Be able to work Full-Time (Monday-Friday) for the entire 10 weeks program
- Eagerness to excel through on-going training
- Personal drive to succeed
- Self-starter who loves to inspire people to make a difference
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with determination, resiliency and a positive attitude
What We Can Offer You:
- A competitive pay – base plus weekly performance bonus
- Summer-end bonus based on performance over the 10-week period
- Travel opportunities to our offices throughout the US
- Casual and fun work environment
- Teambuilding and Networking Nights
If you have excellent communication and people skills, strong leadership capabilities, great work ethic, willingness to succeed, and a passion for helping charities succeed…. then WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
DialogueDirect is a fundraising agency dedicated to delivering fundraising and marketing solutions to non-profit organizations. Founded in 1995, the Austrian company, DialogDirect pioneered a unique approach to fundraising: donor recruitment through face-to-face communication. Consulting with various non-profit organizations across the globe, this cost-effective and highly successful technique has been adopted by many renowned charities worldwide. The success of the face-to-face fundraising campaigns overseas led to a U.S. expansion in 2003. Headquartered in New York, DialogueDirect currently maintains 12 campaign offices and employs 170 staff members in USA and Mexico. While primarily focused on the creation and execution of face-to-face campaigns, the company also offers an array of fundraising services.