Client Service Manager at ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Work Location(s): Tempe, AZ, US
Unlock Your Career Potential: Leadership at ADP. At ADP, we’re passionate about leading the way in Human Capital Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we’re quickly changing the face of our industry and are looking for the right leaders to help us make waves. If you enjoy taking on challenges, upholding values, energizing a team, and exceeding goals, you’ll fit right in with our dedicated team, who make amazing things happen for each other and our clients every day.
ADP is hiring a Team Manager. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Director in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Units strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups within ADP
Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working Director to coordinate additional training as needed
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to the Director, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the director
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the Director
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Hire/Fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- May have oversight of Workforce Management to include scheduling, and succession planning.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years of people leadership experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with all levels of management
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Strong client relationship building skills
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
CPP or FPC certification
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior leadership training
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.