Commercial Relationship Manager II at UMB Financial Corporation
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a hybrid role which is responsible for developing new commercial business, while maintaining a portfolio. While loan production is important, cross selling other bank products with current and prospective clients is a key element of this role.
- Serves as a conduit for all product lines and matches client needs with appropriate products.
- Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting new business and making appropriate referrals.
- Maintains portfolio by calling on existing customers to expand existing business, ensure excellent client relations & proper servicing of account(s).
- Manage loan & portfolio credit quality.
- Negotiate credit arrangements and prepare credit memoranda and supporting documentation for presentation to the loan committee.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position can office out of Tulsa or Oklahoma City
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 2 years sales experience
- 2 years commercial sales experience
Minimum Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of credit
- Demonstrates knowledge of bank products, services, and bank operations
- Demonstrates ability to be self-starter and show initiative
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrates proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Intermediate level of understanding of credit underwriting
- Demonstrates ability to manage time effectively to balance new & existing relationships to meet goals
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to prospect and network at various levels within a company
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
- Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
- Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
- Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
- Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
Address: 1437 S Boulder Ave Ste 150, Tulsa, 74119-3638
Shift: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Function: Banking Services
Division Name: Commercial Banking