Digital Content Marketing Manager at Hormel Foods
Posted in Management 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Minnesota
TITLE: Digital Content Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Austin, Minn. Corporate Office
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Hormel Foods Corporation
Inspired People. Inspired Food.
Established in 1891, Hormel Foods Corporation is a $9.2 billion Fortune 500 company based in Austin, Minn. Founded upon a commitment to the highest standards of food safety and product quality, Hormel Foods continues to expand as a global maker and marketer of consumer-branded foods. Even after 125 years, Hormel Foods follows the vision of its founder to "Originate, don't imitate," and seeks out people who make that a reality. Employees at Hormel Foods are highly regarded as some of the best and brightest in the industry. A career with Hormel Foods means joining a team of more than 19,000 people dedicated to inspiring each other and bettering food for all.
Learn more at www.hormelfoods.com.
- Lead & Manage: Creates and leads multiple digital owned-media "ecosystems" to drive both traffic, views, and subscribers for DEG managed properties via the development of digital strategies, content, and partnerships with both internal and external partners.
- Client Relations: Manages client customers (brands, internal partner, external partners) for the planning, creation, and analysis of digital content for DEG managed sites.
- Vendor Relations: Helps manage and maximize the benefit of 3rd party vendors that support DEG owned-media properties. Vendors include review syndicators, eCRM, store locator vendors, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert: Leads as an internal function expert on digital owned-media.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as marketing or business administration.
- 3+ years management and eContent/digital experience in a marketing/brands, communications, innovation, or sales role.
- Demonstrated proficient digital skills, writing skills and knowledge of web technologies.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills; ability to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills; ability to persuade and influence others in finding a win-win solution where possible.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to cultivate positive relationships and communicate with clarity and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated pattern of initiative; self-directed, independent worker, with experience in strategic risk taking.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa Preferred:
- An MBA.
- Five-plus years of relevant experience, up through marketing, communications, content management or technology and into general management.
- 2+ years of multi-functional management experience.
- 2+ years in a leadership role with direct responsibility for the eContent/digital engagement channel.
Hormel Foods offers an excellent benefits package.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus, annual merit increase performance reviews, medical, dental, vision, non-contributory pension, profit sharing, 401(k), stock purchase plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation.
Travel may be necessary 20% of the time.
Hormel Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled