Information Security Risk Analyst Senior at UMB Financial Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Title: Information Security Risk Analyst Senior
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Information Security Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting UMB Financial Corporation's Information Security Program to ensure the Company is able to address rapidly changing threats, technologies, and business conditions. This position will support or perform a variety of Program initiatives such as enterprise and/or targeted risk assessments, client support, and governance activities at the direction of the Information Security Risk Director.
- Assist in coordination and completion of information security risk assessments.
- Monitor and facilitate remediation of vulnerabilities identified through risk assessments.
- Facilitate the annual review of information security policies and procedures.
- Assist in determining risk profiles from known or suspected threats.
- Coordinate formal documentation of information security, privacy and IT risk and compliance activities.
- Coordinate and/or respond to internal/external audits.
- Perform impact and gap analyses for regulatory change.
- Monitor and report on emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years experience in information security audit, information security risk management or information security
- One of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk & Information System Control (CRISC) OR other applicable certification/accreditation
Minimum Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of risk and controls
- Demonstrates clear analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrates logical thinking
- Demonstrates ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management
- Demonstrates ability to thrive in an environment of change and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrates ability to work well in a team environment or independently
- Demonstrates proficiency in identifying and assessing Information Security risk
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of and information security risk assessment and information security audits
- Understanding of standards and frameworks such as Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and best practices
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
- Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
- Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
- Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
- Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.