App Developer II/Core Systems at UMB Financial Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Title: App Developer II/Core Systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with minimal assistance to troubleshoot, maintain, configure, analyze, test, scope, estimate and design technical and non-technical solutions required to satisfy clients' needs.
- Perform development tasks to upgrade and maintain existing applications. * Work on elements of large, complex installations. Develop and implement process improvements.
- Function as a resource and advocate for the business partners. Field incoming problem tickets to identify and resolve application and software issues.
- Partner and interact with user and management to maintain and continually improve the operations, maintenance, and documentation of the systems. Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or relevant field of study.
- Java or Microsoft certification.
- Minimum Knowledge and Skills
- Possess both technical and non-technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conceptualize, plan, develop and deliver a variety of creative solutions
- Ability to identify, develop and document business requirements, technical requirements and functional design
- Understands and follows formal project methodologies and change control processes
- Demonstrates ability to use HTML, .Net, or Java
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Basic understanding of Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Ability to use Continuous Integration tools
- Basic understanding of ITIL v3 Fundamentals
- Basic understanding of service oriented architecture
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
- Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
- Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
- Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
- Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.