Creative Services Account Representative at MillenniumSoft Inc.
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Position : Creative Services Account Representative
Location : Franklin Lakes, NJ
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or professional training aligned with the requirements of the position is preferred
- 5-7 years account management experience in an advertising agency or an in-house agency
- Experience managing people preferred
- Solid understanding of the agency model, marketing principles, communications planning, customer service, creative development and production methods for a wide variety of communication vehicles such as print, digital and multimedia
- Strong MS Office experience
- Customer focused orientation toward service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, sales-oriented, team player, resourceful, accountable, capable of prioritizing / multi-tasking
- Experience in project management, new business, production and media.
- Bachelors degree in related field and/or professional training aligned with the requirements of the position is preferred
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED 5-7 years of account management experience in an advertising agency or an in-house agency
- EXPERIENCE PREFERRED Experience working onsite with the client is a plus. Marketing Communications experience is also a plus.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fluency with Excel; ability to work in Lotus Notes database, Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused orientation toward service, excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, sales-oriented, team player, resourceful, accountable, capable of prioritizing / multi-tasking.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Experience with different agency software systems
- Uses product and marketing knowledge to support assigned accounts and contribute to marketing communication plans.
- Serves as the primary client contact on day-to-day activities.
- Conducts client input meetings to define project parameters and advises on project management.
- Helps existing clients develop effective communication strategies.
- Prepares documentation (e.g., creative brief, assignment sheets, conference reports, case studies, project recaps) for client and Creative Services use in identifying goals and key milestones.
- Takes ownership of accounts and contributes to building partnerships with clients and providing added-value services beyond day-to-day account work.
- Actively pursues engagement with existing clients and seeks out new opportunities for engagement with existing and new clients.
- Partners with the Creative Services staff in assuring continuous and accurate communication and cooperative effort in the effective and timely fulfillment of project goals.
- Participates in and contributes to production meetings and staff meetings.
- Engages in dialogue with Creative Services associates and the larger Marketing / Communication function regarding service excellence; evaluates and implements steps leading to improved procedures and practices.
- Assures Account Services effectiveness and responsibility through the use of tools and best practices to calculate and monitor estimates of time and cost related to projects.
- Advocates the employment of best practices that lead to greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Participates in the assessment and engagement of external agencies, suppliers, manufacturers, and printers in the execution of projects.
- Partners with Creative and Account Services staff in developing and executing departmental promotional materials, tools, and communications..