Product Manager at Carvana
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Product Manager - Call Center Optimization
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we're not salespeople. Since 2013, we've been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world - the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that's $Trillion with a "T").
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
- You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador and possess the know how to get the job done.
- We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments and juggle many things at once.
- In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
- In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or "bags," depending on where you're from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to craft to help drive operational efficiency as we scale a hyper-growth company.
- You are fanatical about providing tools for internal users, moving huge numbers, and seeing your product vision come to life.
- You love SalesForce, CRMs, and Call Center Tooling. You love being involved with every step of the process, from research to custom development, to solution design and iteration.
- You're highly autonomous and capable of taking high-level business problems and quickly developing solutions.
- We iterate quickly, and having already amassed large and accelerating sales numbers, you will see your work have an immediate, growing impact every day.
You will analyze data, work closely with design and engineering to scope releases, write detailed requirements, and prioritize features and bugs. You're also expected to be the leader of your team, ultimately responsible for the success of projects and the long-term trajectory of your KPIs.
- Lead the focus on internal tooling to for our call center operations with a specific focus on end user design and scalability in a high growth environment
- Identify key bottlenecks in current processes and effectively determine solutions, both custom and through third party vendors, that will allow us to quickly adapt to increased demand
- Create a roadmap for our SalesForce platform that will enable it to be utilized more effectively by internal customers
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics, data, and measuring the impact of each release
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering, Creative, Marketing, and Customer Advocate teams
- Participate end-to-end in the product life cycle
- Work on-site in our Phoenix office 100% of the time. Sorry - no telecommuting!
- Be ready and willing to do occasional travel to other Carvana locations, for collaboration with offsite teams (don't worry- these are fun places like Los Angeles, Nashville, and Atlanta!)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in software product management
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working on the SalesForce platform
- Deep product experience at one or more highly successful (and ideally hypergrowth) companies
- Split-testing design and interpretation
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Open to feedback from all parts of the company
- A sense of humor. Read this again, if necessary
- Definitive design sensibility (your wireframes don't make people laugh or cry)
- Knowledge of data science best practices
- Agile methodology experience
- Product strategy/roadmapping experience
- HTML/CSS/JS web development experience (for prototyping)
- Expertise with SQL
- Familiarity with Tableau (for creating new reports)
- Automotive industry experience
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.