Junior Lead Generation Specialist at Quantum Networks, LLC.
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About the Company:
Quantum Networks, LLC, an Inc. 500 list member, is a New York City-based eCommerce company. We sell innovative products through the world’s largest online marketplaces (think Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com…you get the gist), as well as on our own flagship website, blucoil.com. Quantum embodies
all that New York is: aggressive, in-your-face, and loyal to the core.
At Quantum, you’ll work side by side with proven talent, creative intelligence and friendly smiles out of the best city in the world. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis. We aren’t looking for another cog in the wheel – be prepared to be seriously challenged and empowered to make a real difference.
As a member of our Purchasing Team, you’ll be an integral part of proposing the best brands to bring on board. We’re looking for a smart, well-rounded hustler with a strong work ethic and sound judgment.
You’ll love it here if you: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Are a natural project manager and don't mind being behind the scenes
- Are highly detail oriented and supremely organized
- Have strong strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a sales team
- Can work well under pressure and on a tight deadlines
- Can make good judgment calls with minimal information
- Play nice with others
- MUST HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Utilize various applications, tools and spreadsheets to conduct competitor research and flag
potential companies to explore
- Strategic prospecting to establish leads and identify key corporate decision makers/ identify
leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Lead generation through cold calling, emailing, networking and online prospecting
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity / maintain a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Working closely with sales managers to establish, track, and exceed revenue goals / and Work with the company President to create and measure monthly goals