SAP BPC Developer at Kani Solutions Inc
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Kani Solutions, Inc. A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our team is Dynamic and is focused tour Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Please review the Job Description and if interested please get back to me with your updated resume and Expecting pay ASAP….
Requirement Code: 103866
Start Date: 01/02/2018
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Position Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for designing, developing and delivering solutions in SAP BPC 10.0/10.1 classic (NetWeaver version) to meet the global budgeting and forecasting requirements of a global advertising and marketing holding company and its operating units.
- He / She will be interfacing frequently with business units , agencies, Functional leads to collect business requirements and converting them into technical solutions. He/she will promote a standardized set of budgeting/ forecasting business processes and reports.
- Report & input from Development BPC
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing budgeting and planning models
- Interpret business requirements into system solutions to satisfy the business needs and improve the user experience.
- Comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Ensure for assigned work, milestones and related sign-offs are achieved on a timely basis and in accordance with current project plan
- Monitor progress of assigned tasks against the project plan
- Promote the Clients Global Budgeting and Forecasting template
- Liaise with other CoE team members to communicate change impact, and co-ordinate and optimize cross-module requirements
- BW - Must have
- ABAP - Must have
- BPC 10.0/10.1 reports and Input - Must have
- Data Manager Packages, Dimension Formulas, Script - Must have
- Finance related exposure - Nice to have
- Business Process Flow (BPF) - Nice to have
- Strong process knowledge in the areas of planning, forecasting and budgeting. (ideally holds a finance related university degree)
- Advanced Proficiency with of SAP BPC 10.0 for NetWeaver including but not limited to; report development, Input Schedules, Data Manager packages, Dimension Formulas, Script and Business Rules performance tuning, maintenance and support.
- Basic Knowledge of ABAP would be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with NetWeaver BPC 10.1 would be preferred.
- Basic BW Development experience, understanding main concepts including infocubes, infoobjects, transformations and data loads.
- Completion of a minimum of 3 distinct SAP implementations. Prior experience of adapting SAP to a professional services environment would be advantageous.
- Basic experience of both sub-system interfacing, and researching and coding User Exits and BADIs
- Must show initiative, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Ability to learn fast and acute intellectual curiosity
- Ability to solely work on assignments as well as working in a team.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven ability to develop positive working relationships in a distributed team, experience collaborating with offshore team members is valued.
- Have good documentation skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.