Solutions Architect at Relus Cloud
Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, the Relus Cloud practice is a trusted advisor for companies across the country that seek to empower their business through cloud transformation. To meet growing demand in our New York market, we’re looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to tackle the business, product, and technical challenges of our diverse portfolio of customers that includes startups and Fortune 500 companies alike.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Solutions Architecture, the Senior Solutions Architect will join one of the top IT solutions companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle) as we help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings, and quick innovation available only in the cloud.
Relus Solutions Architects are five-star, self-motivated, rock stars with a history of delivering strong business results in software sales, technology, or consulting. Read on for more!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as technical thought leader and SME for public cloud ecosystem of partners, customers and service providers
- Lead Sales engagements for enterprise level clients
- Build Architectures for Big Data, Migration and DevOps clients
- Identify, design, and articulate the value and business proposition for cloud engagements
- Lead cloud architecting sessions with business and technology owners
- Work in senior-level IT and business line strategic cloud advisory engagements
- Lead and take part in cloud readiness assessments, workshops, roadmap, and application modernization discussions
- Conduct cloud-based presentations and workshops
- Travel to client sites across the U.S. as needed
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a closely related field
- Experience building solutions using your knowledge of networking, operating systems, NoSQL and RDBMS databases, storage, and security
- Management consulting or Professional Services experience
- CxO-level presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel and be mobile; willing to go where the customer demands us
- AWS certifications (or other public cloud certifications), AWS SA Professional strongly encouraged
- Team player attitude, insatiable intellectual curiosity, and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Commitment to the Relus Mission and Values
- MBA or Master of Science in technology or science field
- Experience with cloud-based deployment and automation
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification
Competitive base salary + bonus, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
Relus Cloud helps customers prepare for growth, eliminate uncertainty, train their technical teams, and move faster in a cloud-first world. Our core competencies are focused on Migrations, DevOps, and Data and Analytics, with an emphasis on strategy consulting, architecture and design, cloud migration, culture change, managed services, and talent delivery.