Cloud Project Manager at Relus Cloud
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, the Relus Cloud practice is a trusted advisor for companies across the country that seek to empower their business through cloud transformation. Our business is growing bigger every day and the Relus Cloud team is in need of Cloud Project Manager to help support this growth by collaborating with internal stakeholders and leading client projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an awesome team of industry experts as you continue building your own technical project management skills. Reporting to the Sr. Director, PMO and Operations, you’ll join one of the top IT solutions companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle) as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings, and quick innovation available only in the cloud.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage Professional Services projects, including customer relationships, Relus Cloud team resources, tracking and documenting status and action items, managing financials, driving improvements, and ensuring excellence at every project phase
- Manage client engagements from kickoff to delivery
- Plan, develop, and execute projects across various technologies, including Migrations, DevOps, and Big Data
- Coordinate internal and client resources on a daily basis
- Develop project plans and manage budgets
- Manage customer expectations and meets clients face-to-face as needed
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with customer's internal management and assist with customer escalations, ensuring issues are driven through to resolution
- Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues
- Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction, and gap analysis to customer and internal teams
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field
- 3+ years of professional experience successfully managing multiple professional services projects
- Experience managing Public Cloud Professional Service Projects
- Customer-centric mindset – you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and take every opportunity to improve client satisfaction
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders who will have varying degrees of seniority and technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Strong intellectual and service operations depth, coupled with effective executive presence and a communication style that conveys expertise and instills confidence
Competitive compensation package, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K program, cell phone reimbursement, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
Relus Cloud empowers clients with tailored cloud strategies and big data solutions. Our suite of services includes cloud strategy and planning, cloud architecture and design, DevOps consulting, managed services, and custom big data solutions. Relus Cloud architects have spent years on the leading edge of cloud technology, earning multiple AWS Professional Certifications for expert implementations that minimize costs, maximize investment, and leverage the full potential of cloud technologies. For more information, visit www.reluscloud.com.