Senior Product Manager AI/Bot Products at Asurion
Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Mateo, California
Asurion is seeking a talented senior product manager who is passionate about creating bots and AI platform as well as willing to constantly try out new things and learn. Our team works on creating disruptive and innovative products using emerging technology. We are a close-knit team of scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers currently building interesting products involving a customer facing virtual assistant (e.g Chatbot) and Enterprise AI platform.
Asurion offers technology solutions that enable the consumer to get the most out of their devices. As a partner to leading carrier, retail, and OEM companies, we have grown our white-labeled solutions to a subscriber base in the hundreds of millions. We are a privately held company with a healthy multi-billion USD annual revenue stream which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value
Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving a team of talented Technical Leads and Designers to predict and resolve pain points across the customer lifecycle (from device purchase to device upgrade) through the creation of a deep empathy with clients and their own product vision & key performance indicators with a goal to introduce new products and or improve existing products.
- Quickly assess market opportunities and threats and incorporate the same into Product Vision, Strategy and Principles which culminate in a compelling, motivating narrative for our Product Teams and Stakeholders – both internal and external
- Own the team’s Key Performance Indicators, defining end-to-end customer experience specifications, and Management of product lifecycle
- Developing ‘MVP Tests’ to prove (or disprove) your product hypothesis and demonstrate a ‘Test & Learn’ mindset within your Product Team
- Utilizing Big Data to generate actionable product insights
- Have a technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape as well as within the Asurion ecosystem, and know how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to interface well with all other disciplines of the business at an Executive, managerial level, as well as a front-line team level
- This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, finance, operations, and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Asurion.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
For this role, we are looking for an individual with a passion for voice input, chat, bots, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- 6+ years of product management, or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 2 years experience in product management/development; owning a product
- Entrepreneurial mindset: “Beg, Borrow, Steal” mindset -- usually developed when working for resource constrained groups and achieving outsized results
- Technical Depth - Previous work experience as an Engineer or embedded with team of Engineers and UX or demonstrated ability to communicate in technology terms
- Data Centric -- gets excited by utilizing data to prioritize, make decisions and measure success
- Customer Champion -- you have strong degree of empathy for customers
- Crisp Communicator -- comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence.
- Business Savvy -- you have strong business acumen and want to be a great product and business leader
- Drive For Results - Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 10-20% domestic/international travel required
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, we provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn't work properly, Asurion’s 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps customers enhance their lives through their technology. For more information about Asurion, please visit www.asurion.com