Collaboration Specialist at Gap
Posted in Education 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
In Gap Inc. Technology, we are obsessed with our internal customers’ success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The Collaboration Specialist is a key role in an organization that places its customers and its people at the heart of its culture.
The Collaboration team is a professional team within Gap Inc. Technology, Customer Success group that delivers strategy, roadmap and technology execution to advance company goals and innovation through capabilities that drive strong collaboration & productivity. We establish business case and strategy to lead vendor solution development/customizations and some internally developed solutions that adhere to Agile development practices.
This role will successfully engage and collaborate with teams to deliver solutions that unlock communication and collaboration capabilities to the entire Gap Inc. global workforce. The ideal candidate for this position is imaginative, innovative and data driven. They will work with the business stakeholders to identify problems to be solved, quantify the value and produce the business case, and determine how those problems can be solved via technology. The role then partners with engineers and/or vendor partners to deliver technology solutions that provide enhanced collaboration capabilities for internal customers.
They will be a strong problem solver with a track record of product innovation. They must be able to lead complex projects independently, develop a strong understanding of our customers, manage multiple concurrent projects, and identify and lead solutions that recognize significant business value. They will lead by example in the delivery of customer-focused results.
- Blend strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution
- Drive new and modify existing collaboration capabilities
- Assist in the development of the vision and strategy for enterprise collaboration at Gap Inc.
- Create and execute roadmaps to bring the vision to fruition
- Clearly document business and technical needs
- Partner closely with project management, in-house technical resources and vendors to deliver high-quality capabilities
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout project execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives and proactively identify and resolve the challenges that arise
- Partner with business partners to ensure initial solutions meet agreed needs and will lead to broad, long term, consistent adoption of technologies
- Analyze and measure the results of capability deployment to quantify benefits and identify additional opportunities
- Identify new opportunities and develop business case for future projects
- BS/BA Business,
- 5 years of technology experience - experience of communication and collaboration applications preferred but not essential; Working knowledge of collaboration technology platforms including Microsoft Office, Zoom & Cisco video conferencing, Box, Workplace (FB@Work), G-Suite, Adobe AEM 6.X, Newsweaver, Social Studio
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Proven track record in delivery of projects (i.e. met an important customer need, recognized significant business value, delivery well organized & communicated)
- Technical acumen including ability to influence and debate solutions with technical team members, to understand technology solutions and potential trade-offs and to represent technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas in clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical groups; strong presentation skills necessary to inform and influence a wide range of audiences including senior business leaders
- Data driven mindset and track record
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong influencing and partnering capabilities
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and thrives from customer and team success.
- Experience and skill working within a matrixed organization