Office Assistant - Clerk I - Clinic at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Emory, TexasJob Description:
Perform routine clerical duties such as data entry, filing, and word processing as assigned. Receives visitors and answers calls to receive incoming messages and gives general information.
* Performs general secretarial duties to include:
* Processing mail
* Ordering and maintaining supplies
* Coordinating meetings
* Transcribe minutes.
* Serve as a receptionist to the department.
* Provide exceptional professional and courteous service to all internal and external customers.
* Assist in maintaining the daily operation of the Department.
* Assists in data analysis and reports trends to management as needed.
* Works with little supervision with ability to use critical thinking skills and utilize own judgment in making decisions.
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated advanced computer skills with various software programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and other department specific programs
* One year clerical experience, preferably in the medical field.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled