Senior/Group Product Marketing Manager, Okta API Access Management at okta
Posted in Manufacturing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
This Position is available either in our San Francisco or San Jose Office.
From hailing a cab to collaborating with co-workers, digital has redefined our expectations around extraordinary experiences. Today, businesses have put digital transformation at the top of their corporate agenda and cloud identity has become the key enabler toward seamlessly and securely connecting people to entirely new digital experiences.
We are looking for someone who can take this product to the next level of commercial success for Okta. This includes formulating GTM strategies, solving for new pricing scenarios, collaborating with business development on partnerships, working with sales enablement to continue honing our sales message and effectiveness and partnering with corporate marketing to target the right buyers and influencers and promote the product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the voice of the customer. You will understand our customers better than anyone and develop deep understanding of target buyer personas – eg: Chief Digital Officer, CMO, and CTO.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and execution across functions
- Develop messaging, positioning and core content that communicates the use cases and value of the product
- Collaborate with product management to ensure we are delivering on top priority customer needs
- Develop a competitive strategy and the tools and enablement necessary to ensure successful field execution of the competitive playbook
- Provide “in deal” support to sales team
- 4+ years of product management or product marketing experience for a SaaS, security, developer platform, or web services company OR equivalent experience at a premier management consultancy.
- Comfort marketing to technical buyers (engineering, IT).
- Exquisite written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences ranging from c-level executives to developers.
- Strong analytical and data skills.
- Project management skills. Able to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- MBA a plus.
- Experience marketing to enterprises preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5*000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.