Product Manager â€“ Mobile Platform at ServiceNow
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
This position reports to: Senior Director - Mobile Platform
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scale-able than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. We offer a portfolio of products built with a passion to help teams across the enterprise work more efficiently. This can range from the simple tasks that crowd your inbox to the more complex project work. We’re looking for an inbound product manager to help us with the latter.
With a tight focus on delivering outstanding user experiences, this product manager will be working tightly with engineering to guide and deliver product outcomes that will be leveraged by all of the products in the ServiceNow suite of products.
Are you looking to have a dramatic impact on your customers? Do you have an eye for detail and a track record of delivering amazing user experiences? Are you interested in taking your career to the next level? Step right up.
Because of the recent acquisition of SkyGiraffe, ServiceNow is growing a strategic team to offer a market leading enterprise mobility platform. This is an opportunity to join that team in a central role owning product vision and execution.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work closely with product teams to formulate our product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Act as Product Owner, defining product design and acceptance criteria, working with Development to evolve the stories and accepting stories in a scrum environment
- Occasionally you may need to evangelize the value of the technology at executive briefings, marketing events, webinars, as well as other sales and marketing channels
- Be a community superstar by posting helpful blogs, answering questions and authoring instructional videos to support our customers
- Be the voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development.
- Work with the documentation teams to ensure that appropriate documentation exists for your products
- Help educate the pre-sales and sales teams on how to nurture, grow and close in-flight opportunities
- Influence the product backlog based on feedback from customers and the sales organization
- Conduct demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored, to prospects and existing customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in product management in an agile development group building a platform-like product
- Extra bonus points for having deep experience with “mobile first' response technologies
- ServiceNow experience is highly desirable
- Proven track record in creating comprehensive stories and managing products from inception through delivery
- Experience and comfort in building and influencing relationships across product lines and functional groups
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Experience working with a high growth SaaS product line preferred
- Willing to travel up to 30% and work with multinational teams spanning multiple time zones
- Comfortable working in a high velocity high impact team that is packed full of super smart and talented people.
- Experience with Adobe, InVision and document collaboration software
- Experience with design and user experience best practices
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.