Product Strategy Managerâ€“ Mobile Platform at ServiceNow
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
This position reports to: Senior Director - Mobile Platform
Note: this positions requires 3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scale-able than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. We offer a portfolio of products built with a passion to help teams across the enterprise work more efficiently. This can range from the simple tasks that crowd your inbox to the more complex project work. We’re looking for an inbound product manager to help us with the latter.
Are you looking to have a dramatic impact on your customers? Do you have an eye for detail and a track record of delivering results? Are you interested in taking your career to the next level? Step right up.
Because of the recent acquisition of SkyGiraffe, ServiceNow is growing a strategic team to offer a market leading enterprise mobility platform. This is an opportunity to join the team in a central role owning product strategy, analytics and planning.
Product Strategy brings together teams across ServiceNow’s functions to drive product decisions to execute optimally. The role will be central to ServiceNow’s Mobile Platform team to execute efficiently, bring solid business analysis and sound judgment and work effectively across organizational lines.
The role will include components of strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding customers and new trends in the industry, building business plans), operations (e.g. running the cadence of organizations, connecting the operating lines between our functions), and communications.
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information expeditiously; develop compelling, insightful recommendations.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences; lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Be a central leader within the Mobile Platform team to develop market and competitive intelligence (e.g. product analysis, market sizing, analysis of competitor financials).
- Own metric reporting for group leadership across product lines, progress and priorities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in an analytical role in management consulting, investment banking or corporate strategy.
- Additional statistical analysis experience (e.g. R, Python, STATA, MATLAB).
- Excellent data analysis, modeling, SQL, and presentation development skills.
- Distinctive problem solving, analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data in a compelling way.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.