Senior Systems Analyst at US IT Solutions
Posted in Art 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
Contract for 12 months
Phone and in-person interview
- The Senior Analyst, Field Operations will synthesize data into usable information that can be actionable and easily communicated and distributed. Primary responsibility will be to manage and facilitate communications of programs to field and dealers timely and efficiently. Strong communication skills over e-mail, phone and in person are required. The Senior Analyst will be asked to provide insight and represent the interests of the department in meetings and interactions with the following groups:
- Vendors and suppliers
- Field personnel
- Executive management
- All departments within client
- Develop, manage and distribute communications
- Facilitate internal and external communications to ensure programs and announcements are cascaded correctly and efficiently to Regions, Dealers and Client Management.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Lead ad-hoc requests for analysis related to dealers, field and corporate metrics and measurements against KPIs.
- Effectively analyze various reports to obtain pertinent and accurate information while tracking KPIs versus objectives.
- Evaluate and identify key opportunities to improve programs.
- Ad-Hoc Business reporting necessary to answer time sensitive questions
- Develop new tools and templates to simplify the analysis process as well as the output to the various teams.
- Communicate and resolve any data reporting issues to Regions.
- Program Management
- Support Field Operations department by ensuring programs and processes are running properly and supporting field and dealers with questions and concerns.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) (required)
- Experience with Power BI
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to assess a situation quickly, determine the correct strategy, and address situation immediately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, able to present findings and recommendations clearly and concisely (required)
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers (incl. other departments)
- Ability to prioritize work and meet specific deadlines (required)
- Ability to resolve complex situations or problems by defining a strategy, often involving cross-functional teams and leading a collaboration effort through resolution
- Ability to effectively present findings and recommendations to U.S.O. and Executive Management
- Experience with database programs such as Access, Business Objects (preferred)
- Experience using JD Power forecasts is a plus
- Experience using RL Polk Database is a plus
- Experience using M-Tab is a plus
- Experience using OBIEE would be a plus too
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
5+ years of analytical experience with large databases, preferably in the automotive industry. Experience interacting with Dealerships in a consultative capacity, highly desired.