Manufacturing Consultant at Tephra Inc
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Position Overview:Business and Process consulting subject matter expertize to help grow and expand existing client engagements within the following Industries: Electronics, Electrical Equipments, Auto, Aero, Industrial Machinery, Farm Equipments, Construction, Heavy Equipments, Power Generation, EPC industries, Process industries like Chemical industries etc.
- Ability to strategize and deliver process and IT technology transformational initiatives via consulting skills
- Provide thought leadership delivering business value to the clients, developing reusable assets in the process
- Develop innovative solutions using digital and emerging technologies in context of client problems
- Contribute to business growth by identifying opportunities and influencing downstream IT projects
Responsibilities:Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise and industry expertise on several of following topics; in terms of Methods, Tools, Processes and world leading best practices
- Product Planning, Innovation, Idea Management
- Product Design and Development
- Formulation, Recipe Management
- Product Life cycle Processes, Change Management, Product information Management
- Product Program Management, Product Portfolios Application of New Age Technologies (Social, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Big Data) in PD
- An Engineering Bachelor's Degree or similar.
- Direct experience gained ideally within the continuous manufacturing industry and / or a consulting firm
- Demonstrable industry based subject matter expertise in relevant functions / client base.
- Experience of formal project management techniques (budgeting, planning, risk management)
- Skilled in business value led approaches and helping shape client decision making
- Action orientated and willing to take ownership
- Technical exposure to enterprise systems
- Self-confidence and an ability to build relationships with clients at all levels, especially at the Program Leadership and Business Leadership levels.
- Strong oral & written communication skills, team working skills